1. The library is open to the public.
2. All patrons must register for a library card.There is no
charge. You must have a valid, physical address.
3. If you lose your card, there is a $1.00 replacement fee.
4. The lending period for books and audio cds,is 2 weeks.
5. DVDs may be kept 7 days and limited to 4 per patron.
6. You may renew your items once.
7. There is a 10 cent per day charge for all overdue items.
8. Lost or damaged materials must be replaced.
9 You agree to these rules by applying for a library card.
9. We offer free internet access, wireless internet access.
10. For complete rules and regulations, ask librarian.